Prices including tax and plus shipping costs
VIRUS Avalanche AFT – the newest highlight of the freeride boards of Virus
- Completely new shape for more lift with shorter length of the board
- Improved handling characteristics with extremely stressed ski slopes by new shovel geometry
- very light fully carbon kevlar compostite construction with ash wood core (ca. 3.1 kg with 168 cm length) FLP-like
- more with high engine speedness and very simple tax behavior by shortened contact area on prepared runways
- longer effective edge by carving
Virus always sets on development, high-grade quality and best material. Perfection is called also extremely icy and hard steep rock slopes problem-free and absolutely safe with this freeride snowboard and controls to drive to be able - the edge holds.
Relaxed highspeed turns in the powder are just as possible, as also the carving on the prepared slope, the board remain calm.
Virus freeride AFT snowboard compositions:
· Virus ash poplar core
· Carbon stringer
· Quadraxiales glasfibers
VIRUS freeride boards have the same thick surfaces and edges as the VIRUS alpine boards.
The typical robust long-lived and ultralight building method from Virus.
There is the Avalanche in standard version, in FLP version and in AFT version.